domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

My english competence in 2010

These is the best oral presentation that I have done in the batxillerat. Because I feel normal and I have prepared all that I want to say. But I think that my entonation and pronunciation wasn't very good but I have to practise a lot to get a normal level.
These are the oral presentation


And the best writting I think that:

I woke up and I feel horrible because I have the sensation of a terrible thing will happend. I try to turn on the light but it doesn't work. I feel strange but no scary. I get up and goes to the bathroom because I have to evacuate some waste... But when I pass the room of my brother I heard a terrible voice how call me. I feel very worried but I goes very quickly to my room and cath the flashlight for try to get more information. When I enter into my brother rooms I don't see anything but When I turn off I see a very big blood trail Suddenly the fear paralyze my body and I can't move, but When I listen another time the voice of the murder anb my body can answer, After two seconds I heard how a methal machine goes on and I heard two voices crying suddenly all are quiet...
I goes very run to the kitchen, and close the door I take a very long knife and I want to revenge about the person how destroy me. When I feel good, Im gets horrified because I see a monster in front of me approximately two seconds I can feel a machine into my body...
I wake up crying but Suddenly I know that was a terrible nightmare and I return to sleep.

Because I have written these writting because I want to explain what can you feel in a Nightmate I think that topic is very good a Hard situation where you have to get stronger for try to survive (the best example is in a terrible nightmare where I can feel that you are alone in the world in only 35 seconds).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario